Taking an MBA is a life-changing and demanding experience. The MBA Program aims to provide students with the fundamental knowledge of current theory and practice across a range of business disciplines and equip them with the practical tools to achieve their career goals. The MBA graduates become more competitive in the market place through developing problem solving skills and applying decision-making tools to address real-life business problems in any industry sector, such as, economics, banking and finance, transportation, engineering, construction, manufacturing, distribution and logistics, retail and wholesale, consulting, services, healthcare.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this Program, you should be able to:
- Acquire basic knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles and theoretical approaches in the essential business disciplines.
- Apply state-of-the-art analytical methods and modelling techniques and use case-studies to analyse and provide solutions to real-life business problems.
- Demonstrate decision making and managerial skills to think strategically and operate globally as a well-rounded business professional and leader.
- Analyse a variety of business perspectives and market insights to stimulate innovative and competitive thinking.
- Develop knowledge and skills in using state-of-the-art online tools and technologies.
Your Future Career
MBA is a degree that demonstrates skills and ambition giving you a strong competitive advantage in the job market. The MBA experience will equip you with the toolkit to become a multi-functional leader, enable you to analyse the market and develop innovative strategies to meet emerging business challenges. You will be given the opportunity to develop the necessary skills required by senior executives or consultants in large, medium or small organizations or to start your own business.
Delivery and Duration
- The Program is delivered through the University’s e-learning platform and a variety of teaching resources including peer group activities in teams and self-study.
- The minimum completion time based on a full-time basis is 18 months (3 semesters). You can choose to complete your studies at a more relaxed pace to suit your personal and professional commitments taking up to a maximum of three years (6 academic semesters).
Is this the right program for me?
This is the ideal program for you if:
- You are an ambitious individual who, for a variety of reasons, cannot take significant time out of your job to study, does not wish to relocate or visit the University campus for classes several evenings a week but, at the same time, wish to accelerate your career or increase your employability.
- You want to have greater flexibility over how, when and where you study for your MBA.
- You are a highly motivated individual with leadership skills and good academic performance who can work independently as well as in groups using online tools.
- You are looking for a career change or making a transition from technical to managerial positions or interested in starting your own business