To provide students with a strong professional foundation for developing practical teaching skills in relation to TESOL; to further students’ understanding of English language teaching.
- To develop in the student an understanding of a range of disciplines and areas of professional activity which underpin the field of TESOL and constitute its focus and its concerns;
- To provide students with a solid theoretical foundation and the necessary professional skills in TESOL;
- To equip the students with the linguistic knowledge, cultural understanding, and pedagogical training essential to the various aspects of TESOL;
- To provide theoretical and/or practical support for actual situations within the language classroom,
- To develop students’ skills in critical reading and ability to design a research project,
- To provide the theoretical and/or practical basis required for the study of a doctoral degree.”
Πρόσβαση σε Περαιτέρω Σπουδές
The graduate programme will provide the basis for acceptance to a doctoral degree in TESOL or Applied Linguistics.