Your privacy is important to you and to us. Spoudazo.online is committed to protecting your personal information. We will collect, process and use your personal data exclusively in-compliance with the principles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament And of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR”), the applicable local legislation as amended from time to time and any other legal and/or regulatory obligations.
How we use your personal information
This privacy notice aims to let you know how and for what purposes we use, process and look after your personal information. Below we provide information about the processing of your personal data and the data protection rights you are afforded. The content and scope of the data processing are largely based on each of the products and services that you have requested or that have been agreed with you.
Data Protection as of 25 May 2018
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of GDPR and the applicable local legislation as amended from time to time and this notice sets out your rights under the new laws.
Which data is processed and where does this data originate from
We process personal data that we receive from you in the context of our business and/or academic relationship, to the extent necessary and in order to provide our services we also process personal data that may also be obtained from publicly available sources.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (known as “anonymous data”). Some types of information are classified as ‘sensitive’ for the purposes of European data protection law and there are additional restrictions on how we may use and hold this information.
Generally, it is necessary to obtain your consent before we can hold and use such information. However, we may hold and use such information without consent for limited statutory purposes such as monitoring compliance with our equal opportunities policies and health and safety rules, or if necessary to protect your vital interests, for legal claims, or in the public interest.
We will always communicate to you the purposes for which we wish to use your sensitive information when it is being collected, and, if necessary, obtain your consent at that time. In such cases, you will be able to withdraw your consent at any time.
Who we disclose your personal data with
With regard to the transfer of data to universities/institutions, we note that we are under a duty to maintain discretion with respect to student(s) related and other matters and assessments of which we acquire knowledge. We may disclose information that concerns you if we are legally required to do so pursuant the provisions of the GDPR, applicable local legislation as amended from time to time as well as any other relevant legislation.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements and/or based on your consent/instructions.
Personal data is shared with (when required):
- Governmental Institutions
- Accreditation Bodies
- Professional Bodies
- Research Institutions
- Funding Agencies / Partner Institutions submitting to Funding Agencies
- Partner Universities for Erasmus purposes
- Career Promotion Organizations
- Other private organizations offering assistance to students
Where the party to whom we share your personal information is a legal entity, we hereby affirm that we will take all reasonable steps and/or actions to confirm that the employees and/or representatives of such a third party will execute their duties in accordance with the highest industry standards and will comply with all provisions and requirements of the provisions of this Privacy Notice and the local laws and regulations on the protection of personal data (as amended from time to time) and GDPR and any legislation to success it or complement it.
Why do we process your data (purpose of the processing) and on what legal basis
We process the aforementioned personal data in compliance with the provisions of GDPR and the applicable local legislation as amended from time to time.
- For compliance with a legal obligation. As an academic institution, we are subject to various legal obligations.
- For the performance of contractual obligations.
- For the purposes of safeguarding legitimate interests. Where necessary, we process your data above and beyond the actual performance of our obligations in order to safeguard the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
On the basis of your consent
Insofar as you have granted us consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the lawfulness of such processing is based on your consent. Any such consent granted, may be revoked at any time by contacting us.
This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were granted to us prior to the entry into force of the GDPR, i.e. prior to 25 May 2018.
Please note that we will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please Contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Data transferred to a country outside the European Union
GDRP and the applicable local legislation as amended from time to time prohibits the transfer of personal information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) unless specific requirements are met for the protection of that personal information.
Data will only be transferred to countries outside the EU or the EEA (i) if it is required by law; or (ii) if you have granted us your consent and/or instructed us to do so.
Please note that if service providers in a third country are used, all reasonable and practicable measures will be taken to ensure that they will comply with the data protection level in Europe in accordance with the GDPR.
Any transfers to parties located outside the European Union will be in line with the legal and regulatory provisions of the GDPR and applicable local legislation as amended from time to time.
What data protection rights you have
The following are the rights you have pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR and the applicable local legislation (as amended from time to time) in relation to the data protection:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Please note however that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request. In such a case, your data will be stored but not processed until expiration of the retention obligation.
- Subject to the legal basis on which the processing activity is based, you may object to processing of your personal data. Please note that in some cases, we may have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which we need to comply with.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data (a) if it is not accurate; (b) where processing may be unlawful but you do not want us to erase your data; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it; or (d) where you may have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- In case the processing of the data is performed subject to your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, we note that this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will of course advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Note that we may charge you with an administrative fee, in cases where requests are deemed manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character.
If you choose not to give your personal information
In the context of our relationship we may need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you. Without this data, we may, in principle, not be in a position to
close or execute a contract with you.
If you choose not to give us this personal information, it may delay or prevent us from meeting our obligations. It may also mean that we cannot perform services needed to efficiently provide you
with our services. Any data collection that is optional would be made clear at the point of collection.
To what extent we carry automated decision-making and profiling
In establishing and carrying out a business relationship, we generally do not use automated decision-making. If we use this procedure in individual cases, we will inform you of this separately.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our site are sent to our company email, hosted by Gmail. Google adheres to the EU “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here. While we keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
- speed up navigation
- track site usage
- recognize users and user access privileges
- enable selection and purchase products on this Site record your browsing activity and purchases
This Site’s cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information.
This Site also uses web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to:
- help deliver cookies
- track views of a web page
Any information these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information we collect.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
- WPML cookies – these are used by our WPML plugin to identify the preferred user’s language as our site is multilingual.
- W3 Total Cache cookies – these are used by W3 Total Cache plugin to monitor referrer and user identification for caching purposes.
- WP Polls cookies – these are used by WP Polls plugin to provide proper polls functionality based on user identification.
- ICL-MPP Affiliate cookies – this is used by our system to monitor and identify affiliates for the purpose of performance monitoring and payments.
- Toolset plugin cookies – this is used by our Toolset plugin (Toolset Types, Module Manager, and Toolset Forms) to properly provide functionality based on user status.
- WP Postratings cookies – this is used by the WP Post rating plugin to provide proper rating functionality based on user status.
Several locations on the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for advertising notices, requesting notification when new lessons/services arrive, or signing up for our email newsletter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information provided to us is secured. In order to prevent unauthorised access disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguarding and secure the information we collect online.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled serves with limited access to authorised personnel only.
Notice to parents
Spoudazo.online is a general audience website and does not offer services directly to children. In case of any personal information received by a child under age 16, such information will be deleted or destroyed as soon as possible. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal data about your child, please contact with us.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
In addition to Google Analytics, we are using the following statistics on our site for performance and monitoring:
- Affiliate performance statistics – statistics regarding our affiliates
- Installer statistics – statistics regarding the number of plugin installations of our products in clients, also includes the site info like PHP version, WordPress version used, etc.
- Support statistics – statistics regarding our supporters and clients about how many tickets created, resolved, pending, etc.
- WooCommerce statistics – statistics regarding our sales, conversion rates, refunds, etc.
- Reference sites statistics – statistics regarding our clients reference sites installation.
- Compatibility plugin statistics – statistics regarding our clients compatible/incompatible themes/plugins with our products.
Who can see my personal information
If you are not a registered client in our site, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
If you are a client with an account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrator
- Our website supporters when they need to (in order to provide support) get the information about the client accounts and access.
How long we retain your data
When you submit a support ticket or a comment, its metadata is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties which we may think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You can also request details of personal information which we hold about you. In case you need a copy of the information held on you please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the email mentioned above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or incomplete.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to Spoudazo.online services and the full content of this website such as, text, logos etc.
©2019 Spoudazo.online All rights reserved.